Fort San Pedro🏯
The fort is triangular in shape, with two sides facing the sea and the third side fronting the land. The two sides facing the sea were defended with artillery and the front with a strong palisade made of wood. The three bastions are named La Concepción (southwest), Ignacio de Loyola (southeast), and San Miguel (northeast). It has a total inside area of 2,025 square metres (21,800 sq ft). The walls are 6.1 metres high by 2.4 metres thick (20 feet high by 8 feet thick), and the towers are 9.1 metres (30 ft) high from the ground level. The circumference is 380 metres (1,248 ft). The sides are of unequal lengths and the one fronting the city is where one may find entry into the fort. Fourteen cannons were mounted in their emplacements most of which are still there today. Work first started in 1565 with Miguel Lopéz de Legazpi breaking ground.
- “Hello, my name is Maricel Hijara of Attic Tours Waterfront Mactan Cebu Branch. I work at Attic Tours since July 2016 as an Accounting Staff.
- blog2023.03.15Temple of Leah🕍
- blog2023.03.15Fort San Pedro🏯
- blog2023.03.15Taoist Temple🏯
- blog2023.03.13I ❤️ Little Kyoto ⛩️