The temple is the center of worship for Taoism, the religion which follows the teachings of the ancient Chinese philosopher, Lao Zi. Another ritual among Taoist devotees, which is done during Wednesdays and Sundays, is the climbing of its 81 steps (representing the 81 chapters of Taoism scriptures) to light joss sticks and have their fortune read by the monks.
- “Hello, my name is Maricel Hijara of Attic Tours Waterfront Mactan Cebu Branch. I work at Attic Tours since July 2016 as an Accounting Staff.
- blog2023.03.15Temple of Leah🕍
- blog2023.03.15Fort San Pedro🏯
- blog2023.03.15Taoist Temple🏯
- blog2023.03.13I ❤️ Little Kyoto ⛩️