The Badian Highlands is a recently opened view deck that is approximately 1,640 feet above sea level. It is part of the Dalaguete-Mantolongon-Badian Road also known as vegetables highway,
The Badian Highlands gives tourists a jaw-dropping panoramic view of the Tanon strait, Badian Bay, and the giant Kanlaon Volcano of the province of Negros Oriental. This is also the perfect site for walking, jogging, biking, and for those who just want to enjoy a panoramic view from a mountainside – something which you will never see in the city while on your job. The view is purely magical.
- Hi good day! Im Nogieboy, Attic tours Cebu branch airport representative ☺
- blog2023.03.11J&L Hoyohoy beach resort
- blog2023.03.09Shangri-la Mactan, Cebu
- blog2023.03.06Night riding
- blog2023.02.24Badian Highlands