Temple is the House of the Lord where temple ordinances are perform. The basis for every temple ordinance and covenant—the heart of the plan of salvation—is the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Every activity, every lesson, all we do in the Church, point to the Lord and His holy house. Our efforts to proclaim the gospel, perfect the Saints, and redeem the dead all lead to the temple. Each holy temple stands as a symbol of our membership in the Church, as a sign of our faith in life after death, and as a sacred step toward eternal glory for us and our families.
- Hello, I'm Elit of Accounting department.
- blog2023.03.24Small Pig Farm
- blog2023.03.22Dog grooming
- blog2023.03.2272 Hour Kit
- blog2023.02.27Welfare and Self Reliance