Korean air flight KE631
LOOK: Korean Air flight #KE631 overshot its runway at the Mactan-Cebu International Airport on Sunday, Oct. 23. In a Facebook post, Lapu-Lapu City DRMMO head Nagiel Bañacia said that airport operations are suspended following the incident.
The airline company has confirmed that #KE631 figured in an accident while landing at Cebu and is currently investigating it.
In a separate post, Lapu-Lapu City Mayor Junard “Ahong” Chan noted that nobody was hurt in the incident. | 📷 Bañacia /Facebook
- Hi good day! Im Nogieboy, Attic tours Cebu branch airport representative ☺
- blog2023.03.22Bohol loop 2023
- blog2023.03.11J&L Hoyohoy beach resort
- blog2023.03.09Shangri-la Mactan, Cebu
- blog2023.03.06Night riding