Beef pares, one of the famous street food dishes in the Philippines, a serving of Filipino style braised beef stew pair with garlic fried rice or fresh miki noodles, and a bowl of clear soup, seasoned with toasted garlic, spring onions and chilli oil. It is a popular food you may particularly see at the road who has many people, like passengers bus stops, outside the malls and establishments, a roadside diner-style is the best for these type of meals.
- Hi good day! Im Nogieboy, Attic tours Cebu branch airport representative ☺
- blog2023.03.22Bohol loop 2023
- blog2023.03.11J&L Hoyohoy beach resort
- blog2023.03.09Shangri-la Mactan, Cebu
- blog2023.03.06Night riding